Friday, March 02, 2007

Last Day of Term Break!!

Wah!! Where have the time gone to?? More than 2 wks just flew past like tt and sch is starting on Mon with an Advance BioMat quiz which i have not started studying yet. Have not accomplished much these past week. Rmb the goals tt i posted last wk. I haven even accomplished even half of it. My report is in a terrible terrible mess. I have totally no idea wat to do. My Lit review is similar to my intro and theory so basically its all the same. How to hand in like tt. My results are all in a mess too. Dunno how to organize it!! Siao liao lah this time. Think the only accomplishments these few wks is to catch up with my slp .. Been slping like a pig since the piggy yr started .. and i've also been blogging diligently (more like whining) .. But wats the use when my all impt FYP Report is going nowhere???

No comments: