Sunday, April 22, 2007

A break from studies ..

I've been a naughty gal today. Shld have been studying at home instead of going out. But i really cant conc le .. Met Fiona, Clarice n Wenfeng at Taka and went to Pasta Cafe for dinner. I had the Slipper Lobster Pasta again. I noe .. I'm a boring person .. But if u look at it in another way it's called 專一 lor .. Hurhur .. Anyway, we had a very filling dinner. Ended up at Esprit at Wisma cos Clarice wanted to get a cardigan but in the end no stock in the size and colour tt she wanted. Ended up me n Fiona got a polo tee each as there was a 50% discount on the second piece. By the time we finished it was already 9.30. Time doesn't seem to pass so fast when i'm studying. Haiz. After tt we went down to the Haagen Daz at Centerpoint for dessert. Our std order there is the CHOCOLATE FONDUE .. Luckily there was one more left when we reached. Chatted awhile then sent them home. Realised tt its really been quite long since we last came out n jus sit n chat. Enjoyed my few hours of freedom today. Gonna have to make up for wat i shld have covered today. Going back to my books le .. Nitez .. Hope u guys have a great weekend ..
Pasta Cafe .. A muz try ..

Tian Mi Mi lor ..

We're lovin our chocolate!!





No comments: