Saturday, April 21, 2007

FINAL PAPER ON MON!!

I was supposed to blog this last night but then when i almost finished typing the post my screen suddenly hanged and the post got deleted. And i was soo tired cos i had only 2 hrs of slp in the aftn n did not get any slp the night before so i decided to jus forget bout it n go n slp. I've just spent the whole sat morn flipping thru the papers and sending out resumes. Hopefully will receive some replies from the companies soon ...

Finally adv biomat is over and i'm left with 1 more final final paper on mon and the FYP presentation on the 10th of May. The paper today was ok but i could have done better if i had been able to slp the night before instead of tossing n turning in bed. In the end couldn't really concentrate on the paper. Haiz. Anyway its over n the possibilityof failing is quite low so i'm not going to worry bout it. Gotta focus on the polymer physics paper for mon. Gonna meet Yingmei after the paper. Hopefully can catch the Korean show 200 pounds Beauty.
I was hoping to catch at least 4 hrs of slp before going for tuition at 7.30 last night BUT .. BUT .. Someone called me jus after i posted my entry and told me tt she could have tuition yest aftn instead of today. So i ended up getting less than 2 hrs of slp. Was totally shag yest after 3.5 hrs of tuition .. Luckily both of them didn't give me much probs yest. Look at my 2 angels hard at work..

Bought this pink angel phone charm from cindy's relative. Nice rite. I also bought a purple one for my mummy.

No comments: