Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sick n tired of studying

I'm soo BORED!! Studying's a chore!! I cant wait for the 23rd to arrive..

Finally got down to packing my table so that i got a place to study.
Before i had to make do with the dining table outside.

Although i just packed it for CNY but this is the result after less than 2 mnths.
BEFORE ..


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
AFTER

Yay!! I've finally got a clean and neat table to study on.
I wonder how long this will last?? Hee
It's not as neat as it shld be .. Have to get some drawers from IKEA to put my knick knacks in. It gets so dusty when my stuffs are outside like this.
Went down to Fishermen Scuba this aftn to arrange to take the specialty course after my exams. I'll be taking the Deep water and Night diving courses. Will be heading out for M'sia on 18 May. Soo excited!! I'm soo looking forward to the trip. We'll probably be diving in Pulau Aur or it'll be another Live-On-Board. I'm sure it'll be another fun packed trip. Now u noe y i got no mood to study le mah?? Haha

No comments: