Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Joys n Frustration of Tuition

*Jiang Jiang* I bought these for Casper yest to 'sia' him to concentrate on his work during tuition. Meiji Pucca!! Nicer than Hello Panda cos amt of choc cream in Pucca is definitely much more than tt in Hello Panda. Its a must try. Have to think of ways n means to bribe him. Haha. But i really enjoy teaching him cos he's so cute. He'll always tell me stories bout his cousin Eugene, Qiyang kor kor and Qiyi kor kor. Haha. Then i'll alwayz have to tell count to 3 and at the count of 3 he'll start doing his work again for like 30 secs then the cycle starts again. This will go on for the next 2 hrs. Its the same with my Miss Chong. Another story teller. If i dun stop her she can continue talking for the whole lesson. She'll alwayz call her pet bird, Guna, to come and disturb me during the lesson. I got bitten by it jus now. Soo painful!! But i gotta admit tt its cute lah. Two things Miss Chong n Casper got in common is tt both of them like to bargain with me lah. I'll say "Ok, we'll do english today." and they say "Dun wan. I wan to do maths." and when i wan to do maths they'll wan to do something else. Haiz. I noe tt they do this on purpose lah. Cos i'm good to bully mah. Sad. The second thing they got in common is tt during the lesson they'll say "Can rest?? I very tired. Feel very sleepy." but then once the lesson ends they'll be wide awake. Wat to do. I also feel the same way when i'm studying so cannot scold them. Haiz.

No comments: