Monday, April 09, 2007

An Ultra Long Entry

Finally i'm back to the blog-o-sphere after soo long. Was at Yingmei's place MJ-ing with her bro n sis-in-law the whole of last night. Was nursing a freaking headache thru-out the whole game. My head is still throbbing even as i'm typing. Met her for shopping yest aftn n we combed Bugis, MS and PS. I bought a top a skirt n pair of shorts .. So happy .. ended up she only got a belt although she was the one who wanted to buy clothes. Haha. We ended up spending more time on food then on shopping. :p That's so typical when we meet up. Haha. We live for food!! We were bored after tt so i suggested mj-ing if her bro n sis-in-law were free. Turned out tt they were n we went down to Bukit Merah Central to pick them up from work then we headed back to their place. Played 2 rounds n ended only at bout 5.30 am. My dad called while i was on my way home n i kana scolded when i got back. Whatever. Anyway i got no sch today wat. I'm bracing myself for more nagging tonight. Sianz ..

Haven been getting much slp tis past easter wkn. Thurs morn woke up at 4+ to go Guang Ming Shan pray to my father's father then Fri woke up at 2.30 am to go CCK to pray to my mother's father and mother's brother then go to Sime rd to pray to my mother's father's mother. I always look forward to the one at Sime rd cos its in the forest and every year, it's always an adventure trying to find my mother's father's mother's grave. This yr we went in before the sun came up so it was an added challenge. Everything looked the same in the dark. But in the end we managed to find it. After Sime rd, it was down to Sin Ming rd to pray to my mother's mother and mother's mother's mother. We finished praying quite early this yr cos we managed to avoid the jams at Jalan Bahar and Sin Min rd. But they have decided to start this yearly affair at 4.30 am from now on ... Pengz ... We then went down to the Fortunate Restaurant at Toa Payoh Central for Dim Sum breakfast .. I simply love their scallop porriage ... It was soo tasty .. I want to have it again ... (I apologize for the confusing relationships .. but tt's how we explain to the younger ones who's who ..)


Sat i went for the Ettusais Spring/Summer workshop with Cindy then we went shopping. I finally bought my watch. Yippee. Actually wanted the Seiko black n purple one, u noe the one in the adverts that Yang Qian Hua's wearing. But the straps were too short and it looked weird on my wrist so the salesman recommeded another one to me. A white Sovil et Titus piece. The design's quite simple but i loved it on sight so i got it although it was the last piece. Cindy said tt i was very 衝動 but i disagree. If i don buy then wait go elsewhere dun have le then i regret even worse ah .. I'm not regreting my decision. I'm LOVING my watch. Luckily i didn't get the white GUESS watch the other time. Anyway, when we were not shopping, we were eating. Lunch was at Prima at Centerpoint, they serve wonderful Hainanese Chicken Rice but their prices r a but higher than the usual FC prices. But i still think that its worth it. High tea was at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Cine where i had my usual Iced Ying Yang and Bo Lo Pao and Cindy had her Hot Ying Yang and fried carrot cake .. The carrot cake cannot make it .. I still prefer the one at the Crystal Jade Palace .. Their carrot cake is yummalicious n not forgeting their Hak kow with fresh fresh prawns and their red bean pancake .. Jus the thought of it is making me hungry. We then had dinner at at Pasta Cafe at Taka B2. I had the Slipper Lobster Pasta and she had the Seafood Tom Yum Pasta. Both were wonderful but Tom Yum with pasta was a bit weird. Wat i like bout the tom yum was tt it was not spicy. Jus perfect for someone like me who doesn't appreciate spicy stuffs. This entry is turning out to become a food entry .. Haha ..

Handed in my 61 page FINAL FYP REPORT last tues. Whew!! Felt so lost when i completed my draft report a few wks back. After labouring over the project and the report for the past 9 mnths, it felt so strange when i suddenly had so much time on my hands n did not have to worry bout the report. Didn't noe wat to do with all the tim on my hands. BUT, i've now got used to it n am enjoying myself. Shld be using all this free time to start mugging for my final exams but i just really hate studying. :p Exams start on the 18th and ends on the 23rd. The 23rd seems so near yet so far. I cant wait for exams n my FYP presentation to end .. I'm so looking forward to the trip after presentation. Although we haven really decided on where to go, I'm definitely going out of Singapore. Even if its jus to M'sia.


Rapheal was in town 2 wkns ago for some meetings with the IRO ppl n the next batch of GSS students. We met up with him on Sun for dinner at the Crystal Jade Kitchen at taka n bought him bak kwa to bring back to France. We ordered the set dinner but it was way below std. So disappointed in the food. Anyway i had a great time catching up with him n with the rest of the gals. It was a pity that some of them could not make it. Its been so long since we met up. Come to think of it, its going to be a yr since my France trip. Really miss those times we had there. Getting lost in Troyes n Compiegne, the freaking cold the first 2 wks in Troyes ( Rapheal told us tt it would be hot so we didn't pack enough thick clothes, n we reminded him of tt n he looked so cute when he gave us the guilty look .. Haha ..), the cold cold day on the lake rowing the boat in our shorts with Rapheal looking on happily dressed warmly in his windbreaker and long pants, the train n accom bookings with Steph n Sarah, the travelling after the programme .. Ahh .. It was a really great 6 wks .

No comments: