Thursday, July 19, 2007

Almost got into an accident

I was almost involved in a head-on collision this aftn .. My dad was on leave so i drove to work and me n Cindy went out for lunch this aftn .. When we came back, there was no parking lots outside SIMTech so i had to drive further in, there was some changes to the road due to the new MAE building and the road tt used to be 2 way was changed to 1 way instead. As i was turning out, this car suddenly came out of nowhere and it was going at quite a fast speed in the carpark. It was going against traffic lah. Luckily i managed to break in time. The driver was a female and she was going quite fast. I was so mad lah. U going against traffic somemore go so fast. Although inside carpark not tt many cars also must keep a look out mah. Irritating. Dunno how she got her license lah. I noe tt i'm also a female driver and i'm not a very safe driver too but at least i not so reckless lor. Fed up ..

No comments: