Thursday, July 19, 2007

You are invited to come take photos with me after my convo ceremony ..

Okie .. the title makes me sound so thick skin .. But it'll really make my day if you are able to make it down .. Give me a call when u reach ..

Details are as follows

27 July 2007
Date of my convocation
2pm
Time of ceremony
Nanyang Auditorium
Venue of ceremony
3+ pm
Expected time for the ceremony to end
Have already applied for 1/2 day leave. My original plan was to apply for 1 day leave but we are act not supposed to apply for leave cos we jus started work .. Anywayz at least they allowed us to take 1/2 day leave so i'll still have to work until 12 noon .. Better than nothing ..

Gonna take loads of photos tt day .. Wearing the '四方冒' is a once in a lifetime opportunity somemore i've slogged for 3 yrs to get the chance to wear it and its not everyday that a gal gets to wear it .. Haha .. Okie .. I noe wearing tt is not the main pt .. Getting a good job is the impt thing ..

Last wk when i went back to sch to collect my certs, transcripts n gown, it happens to be the convocation of the NIE students .. There were booths set up outside the Nanyang Audi and there was one selling these very cute bears wearing the mortar .. I want one on my graduation day .. Someone buy one for me pls .. pretty pretty pls .. I'll be a very happy gal tt day .. Even better if i get flowers :P ..

No comments: