Saturday, July 14, 2007
Benny's back n we are meeting in town for dinner tmr eve. It was act planned for fri night cos initially Clarice told me tt she couldn't make it on sat .. then wf n shirley told me tt fri was out .. SOO i set it on sun but then Clarice told me tt she could make it on sat liao cos her appt change to aftn and she won be free on sun .. So when she's not going wf won be going, then BT gotta work n Vin cannot make it .. Wats best is Fiona told me tt she got no mood .. N Hean still cannot confirm with me .. and since Benny cannot make it on Sat and the purpose is to catch up with him, dinner is fixed on sun .. Dun wan to change liao although so many of them not going .. SOO .. after tmr's dinner i'm not going to plan anymore outings le .. Damn tired .. Have to change here change there call here call there .. Then no one appreciate at all .. Angree ..

No comments: