Monday, July 16, 2007

First Day of Work!!

Today was my first day of work and i was already asked to sit in at a meeting .. Didn't understand much of wat they were discussing but at least i got the gist of the meeting .. I really got alot of stuffs to learn .. Feel so blur n lost .. My assigned mentor is someone very clever n experienced .. I'm hoping to learn alot of things from him .. The only problem is tt he's a japanese and his accent is quite hard to understand .. Well .. Guess i'll be an expert at communicating with him after 2 mnths .. Haha .. Anyway .. I exhausted nw .. gonna slp early tonight .. Still not used to waking up early .. My body clock is still tuned to slping at 4+ and waking after 12 noon .. Yawnz
Below are the photos taken yest night .. Enjoy ..Oh yah .. N my new hairstyle looks abit gong hor ..

No comments: