Monday, July 09, 2007

What happened to my photos??

I have no idea what happened to some of the photos tt i uploaded. They just disappeared to god knows where after i sacrificed my sat aftn loading them up. WTH!! SO i've just spent another 1 hr loading them up again when i shld be using tt time to pack my room .. There shld not be any probs now .. *crossing my fingers* .. There'll better not be or i'll be so pissed off.
Met some of the guys from AMK for dinner n went Settlers' Cafe at Clark Quay to chill n play some games. Some of the games we played were damn stupid lah .. I didn't want to play any games tt required me to think :P too lazy to use my brain lah .. Haha ..Well after tt Kenneth had to leave early n i was meeting Mei for supper .. So we left afer bout 2 hrs .. Joyce n Jeremy were trying to psycho me n zhuoyuan to play mj but then the amt they play too big le .. No money to lose lah .. I'm just a poor gal who haven start working yet wor ..
Had supper at the Prata House along Thomson rd .. I tried the prata bomb ... I almost died of oil overdose lah .. It was soo oily n sweet lah .. Although i have a very sweet tooth, it was still too sweet for me .. Coupled with the amt of oil they used .. I almost died lah .. I only managed to finish half of it .. I still prefer the one at Jalan Kayu .. less oily .. We were eating n then i started telling her bout my injury n she was saying tt luckily i nv sprain my ankle .. n i was like i'll rather sprain my ankle then have those cuts on my leg lah ( Its too gross for me to put a pic of it here) At least i sprain my ankle i still can slp .. Not with those cuts i cannot even turn cos i'll be putting pressure on them .. Sian .. haven been slping well since fri night .. I digress .. anyway .. the main thing she was trying to get across was tt spraining the back or the neck is the worst thing tt can happen ... Cos then u won be able to turn, sit, stand or lie down at all .. TT's pure torture man ..

No comments: