Monday, July 09, 2007

Taking a breather

I hate clearing up my room .. Taking a breather now .. There seems to be so much things to pack although my room is like only 3m x 3m .. I guess i just have lots of rubbish in my room .. There are lots of stuffs tt i noe tt i shld throw out but i'll think tt i may need tt sometime n then end up keeping it .. N in the end there'll still be lots of stuffs left .. Damn. One thing good about packing is tt i'll find lots of forgotten 'treasures'. I was going thru some stuffs at the top of my wardrobe n i found some very old photos taken when i was in sec 3 or 4 with Jos n Joyce ... I look so young n slim last time .. Although i was still fat then but i'm fatter now .. Die lah .. Must faster diet lah .. Okie .. Have to go n continue packing le .. Gonna drive down to Tampines Ikea later to get some storage boxes when Dad comes back ..

No comments: