Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF!!

The title says it all. Whew!! Its finally fri. And i cant believe tt i got no plans tonight and for the wkend too .. Sad!! I was just telling someone last fri tt the wkend doesn't mean much to me cos everyday's like wkend to me. And now here i am looking forward to the wkend. I'm beginning to appreciate the importance of the wkend again. Haha. I've survived the first wk of work. Act i look forward to working cos there's really so much for me to learn there. But i just cant get over the having to wake up at 6.15am part. That's the worst part man. Once i bath and get dressed and head down to the carpark i feel better but the waking up n getting ready part is a killer. I hate waking up so early. And Lawrence keeps reminding me tt he only have to wake up at 7.30 to go to work .. IDIOT!! -_-
First wk of work n assignments are slowly coming in. I'm involved in a few projects but first i gotta read up n prepare the final report for an ongoing project before we can start on another project. There's also a team meeting on mon morn and Dr Wong .. I mean Chow Cher (Have been calling him Dr Wong for the past yr n now he says everyones on a first name basis so cannot call him Dr Wong. Have to get used to it.) wants me to write the minutes. I just hope tt i dun doze of during the meeting. Hmm.. I dunno if i'll be able to understand wats being discussed moreover have to write minutes somemore .. But i'll try my best. Anyway he'll be going thru it first b4 sending it out to the team. Its a good training. I guess.
Walked over to Hall 3 for lunch today n met Danno san (my mentor) there. He was lunching alone so we joined his table. At first we were afraid tt it would be very awkward but i ended up enjoying my lunch and chatting with him bout Japan, food, and work. And also learnt some jap words. He's really a very helpful n knowledgeable old man. U shld c the engineering drawings he draw damn pro. I used to enjoy drawing engineering drawings but i'm very rusty now due to lack of practice. Dr Danno says tt he'll let me try to draw some soon. I'm looking forward to it. Cant wait. I'm so lucky to have him as my mentor. He was also Chow Cher's mentor so does tt mean tt we are of the same level?? :P .. Haha .. Cannot let CC see this if not i die. Haha.
I'm loving my fringe .. When i tie up my hair,which i have to do when i'm in the lab, my face doesn't look so round .. Yay!! *APPLAUSE*

No comments: