Saturday, July 21, 2007

Boring Sat

I cant believe that i spent my precious sat slping at home and going for tuition. Sianz. Wanted to go n watch Harry Potter but Clarice's still working on her project at work. Guess tmr's another stay at home sun. I've been eating mangosteens and durian for lunch n dinner. Dad brought them back from M'sia when he went in with his fren on thurs. He also brought back some very yummy kaya. Think i'm going to finish the very big bag of mangosteens soon. I'm the only one at home who loves to eat it. Haha. Feel so happy when i get to eat my favourite foods. I'm an easily satisfied gal. Haha.
Mum was bugging me the whole of last wk to go Sentosa with them for her company's family day. Saying stuffs like its been yrs since her company's organised a family day, Dun go then next time dun ask her for anything .. Blah blah blah .. The last time i went was when i was in primary sch lah. Go there also nothing to do. C all the uncles n aunties. Have to entertain them. I'ld rather stay at home and catch up on my slp. Luckily i nv go. It was raining the whole day and there was lightning n thunder. Jus the perfect type of weather to slp in. Its been so long since i've last been to Sentosa. The last time was in Dec when we planned the Amazing Race. Clem's been saying tt they are planning another activity but up till now still no news from them. Think the main plan is to get Alex drunk. Haha. *Evil Laughs* Okie.. I think i'm beginning to talk nonsense. So i'll end here .. Enjoy ur wkend everyone ..

No comments: