Monday, June 21, 2010

14 May 2011 is The Day

We got our date for the AD on Saturday after a long delay. Blame it on me and my carelessness. I gave them this year's date instead of next year's one. Blur me did not realise it until the date have been chosen and I wanted to note it down and then realised the error. J took the blame for me and got a scolding from his mum. Feel so guilty.

We initially wanted to hold our AD end of next year but seeing that my contract will be up in Sept 2011 and I might be starting a new job then, we decided to do it mid 2011 although his mum keep suggesting that we do it in Dec 2011. Feel happy that he stood up against his mum and told her to let us make the decisions. At least I know that he will stand by me if ever we have 婆媳关系in future.

Well, we have less than 1 year to prepare for our wedding but I'm sure we can manage. Will not be doing much DIY for the AD though. Good thing is that we have already taken our photos in taiwan and the editing is almost done. So 1 less thing to worry about. The venue have been confirmed more or less. Have to give the restaurant a call to check if the date is availability and pay the deposit. I also have to come up with a checklist for the AD and things to buy for the 过大礼soon. I am not going to wait until the last minute than start to panic.

I am on track for my list of things to do for the ROM. Invitations are almost done and can be sent out soon. Wendy and Ian are gonna be my PG. Going to borrow a DSLR from my uncle. So things are more or less settled on that end. Have to start googling for the a list of things to photograph so we dun leave even the smallest details out. As for the shoes, I have already bought a pair of diamante studded heels for the PS which I did not get to wear at all so I thought I could use it for the ROM but now J has refused to get a pair of shoes with built in heels for the ROM. So I can't wear heels for the ROM :( Super sad. But I can't force him to do things that he don't want to do. And although he says that he does not mind me wearing heels, I do not want to tower over him during the ceremony and add on to that I am already bigger sized than him. If I wear heels and he don't, I will be like a giant. Oh well, I just have to look for a pair of nice white flats that I can wear for the ceremony.

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: