Wednesday, June 09, 2010

eFiling done and customised vows

We eFiled for our solemnisation on ROMs website this afternoon. The process was pretty straightforward and it was all done in 5 mins. All we needed was the JPs license number, IC number of the Bride and Groom and the 2 witnesses (in our case it was his mom and my dad's), venue and time (if doing it outside of ROM) and most importantly my credit card for payment and we were good to go.

I have also drafted out the wordings and layout of the invitation cards today. Will print it out on plain paper and see how it looks like. If everything is fine, I can go ahead and buy the actual paper for printing and start doing up the invitation cards.

We might also be preparing our own vows to be used during the ceremony. This would make it more meaningful . Since I can't have my dinner at the location that I want and have to cater to my parents wishes, I want to make this solemnisation extra special.

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: