Friday, June 25, 2010

Filial Piety

If you have been watching the 9pm show on Channel 8, you would have noticed the short clip that they broadcast after the show and just before the news.

The first time I watched it, I teared. It really amazes me how such a short 3 mins clip can trigger so much emotions in me. This clip though short, really brings home the point of you reap what you sow. So many people are putting their parents in Nursing homes or Old folk homes always with the same excuse. Have to work. No time to take care of them. These people are placing money and their jobs above and beyond their own parents. I say, don't blame anyone but yourself if your child puts you in these homes when you are old and useless.

Kudos to MCYS Singapore on a job well done..

Your parents have loved you unconditionally.Now show them how much you care.
~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: