Monday, June 07, 2010

I feel like ..

.. I am planning a wedding for 5 ppl rather than for just the 2 of us. I have got to manage the expectation of my parents (mainly my dad's), J's mum, J's and mine. Recently I have been feeling like I am doing all these for other ppl and not for myself and J. It is just so hard to manage everyones expectations. Take for example, J's side is inviting 10 tables of his relatives and friends, my parents are asking for 20 tables so I'm being asked to reduce my guestlist from 10 tables to about 5. WTH??!!?? I want to hold my wedding in a hotel ballroom and my dad wants us to do it in a restaurant!!?! Being the stubborn daughter that I am (I also have a quick temper), I started arguing with my dad. Now J is caught between us. He have to make sure that he fulfil his future father in law's wishes and appease his fiancee. I almost wanted to call off the whole wedding.

To add on to our problems, we are having problems getting a JP to officiate at our ceremony. I think its because our ROM falls on a weekday and it so happens that there is a long weekend that week and many ppl are on leave. Haiz. I guess i just have to keep on calling and emailing JPs tomorrow.

I feel so lousy now that i totally have no mood to update on the photoshoot yest. Maybe tomorrow evening ..

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: