Saturday, June 05, 2010

Parent Meeting Session

I am soo not ready for the parents meeting session tomorrow morning!! Everything happened so fast. J was just telling me this morning that his mom would like to meet up with my parents before our ROM and then suddenly the have decided to meet tomorrow morning!! Hope everything turns out well ..

Anyway, I have something else to look forward to tomorrow evening. I have signed up for the mini makeover organised by Big and Beautiful. Their new stocks will also be on sale tomorrow .. Siao liao .. The hole in my pocket is going to get bigger and bigger .. .. ...

I realise that my writing style is very weird .. My topics are all over the place and they don't seem to flow too well .. Haha.. I guess this is what happens when you haven't been using your writing skills for more than 2 years .. But .. I WILL work hard to improve my writing .. If you are interested you can have a look at my previous blog here.  

Oh well, I haven't had the time to start on the Taiwan entry what with the site visits, work and chalet over the long holida last weekend. And I am also planning to write an entry on how J and I met. I'll probably start on them pretty soon .. Hopefully i'll somehow, miraculously get back my writing inspirations and am able to put my thoughts into words much better.. 

I was very pissed off yesterday. We have already visited a number of hotels to look at their ballrooms and discuss the package and we have decided on a venue for our AD ald just that we have not booked the place yet but seems that we might have to visit some more restaurants instead as the parents seem to prefer restaurants to hotels .. WTH!! Restaurants are cheaper than hotels but not by much. And personally i prefer the ambiance of holding the dinner in a hotel ballroom. But what choice do i have now?? As i posted in my previous post "Marriage is not between two persons but is between two families", I just have to pander to the elders wishes. Haiz. I'll just 走一步看一步了. What to do??

On a side note, I have received the 2nd edit of the PS photos. Everything looks great except for minor changes in 4 pics. Hopefully we can look at the album layout soon ..

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: