Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Story: Chapter 2

This is a continuation to my previous entry on Our Story. To read Chapter 1, click here.

The Continuation
After the movie, J sent me home because I had to take the car from my sis to pick up my parents who were coming back from China that evening. When we reached my place, my sis was not back yet and I had forgotten to bring my keys out with me. Although he had to rush to his colleagues wedding dinner that night, he accompanied me till my sis came back.

We went out quite frequently after that and after getting to know each other more, I started looking forward to seeing his messages and hearing his voice. Gradually, I realized that his height was not that big an issue to me anymore.

One day, we met up for dinner at Suntec after work. We were strolling along when he suddenly tried to hold my hand. The funny thing was I was holding a tissue paper in my hand there and we were both so embarrassed after that. That night, he called me after sending me back home to tell me how he felt about me. I was abit hesistant to start a new relationship as i had just broken up with my ex not that long ago and i was afraid that this would be a rebound r/s. I asked him for more time to reconsider and during this time, he did some things that really touched me and made me realise that he was really sincere in being with me and that he was really different from the guys that i have been with previously. A few days later, he brought me out for dinner at Bedok and he asked me to be his girlfriend again .. I said yes and that marked the beginning of out parthology .. 
This time its different
Its all because of you
It's better than its ever been 'Cause we can talk it through Oh, my favourite line was "Can I call you sometime?" Its all you had to say to take my breath away
~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: