Monday, July 05, 2010

Fish Head Steamboat

Last Friday, it rained the whole afternoon. I was feeling cold and hungry as J picked me up quite late from work. With the wet and cold weather, and both of us feeling ravenous, we decided to head down to Whampoa food center for Fish head Steamboat. The traffic was very bad the whole journey what with accidents and vehicles crawling along due to the wet weather. Thank God we did not have to wait long for our food that night. I think the rain kept most people indoors.

This is one stall where I will definitely frequent. The fish was fresh and succulent. The soup was robust and flavourful. And the amount of fish they served was very generous. The perfect food for the perfect weather. What can I say. We went home with our tummy warm and satisfied.

Fish Head Steamboat
J was super hungry and can't wait to tuck into his dinner

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: