Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Bakes: No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Dessert


I was craving for some Peanut Butter dessert the other day and chanced upon this No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Dessert on the shelves while out with C the other day and decided to 'No' bake one and share it with the girls.
It was simple enough and the only things I needed in addition to what was provided in the pack were 4 tablespoon of butter and 1 1/3 cup of milk.
  The procedure spelt out with pictures to guide me along.
The individual packets of pre-prepared ingredients were labelled nicely.
Step 1: Mix the crust mix with 4 tablespoon of melted butter and press into the base of the containers. I divided it into 4 containers. One for myself and one for each of the girls.
Step 2: Add in the Filling mix and Peanut Butter into 1 1/3 cup of milk (I used full cream milk) and blend it on medium speed. While this was going on, the chocolate topping was sitting in a pan of hot water for the chocolate to be melted.
Step 3: Pour mixture from step 2 on top of the crust and and spread evenly.
Step 4: Pour melted chocolate over the top and refrigerate for 3 hours.
 
Just out of the freezer



Overall it was a very simple dessert to make as I did not have to prepare a lot of ingredients and it only took me less than 30 mins from start to finish. The peanut butter was a bit too sweet though. But nonetheless, I enjoyed it and it did squash my peanut butter craving.

No comments: