Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm Loved


It was a monthly meeting with A, C and F but F couldn't make it last minute so it was left with us 3 gals.
A just got back from the U.S of A a couple of weeks back and she brought us Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!! It was quite timely since C and me were craving for peanut butter anything and I happened to buy a packet of No Bake Peanut Butter Dessert just before we met up with A.

Anne loves us!!
  

We ordered enough to feed 6 and we had difficulty finishing the food..

The onion rings were freaking huge but very yummy!!
Forgot the name of this burger but I will not order this again ..
I loved the buffalo wings
Nachos were crispy and we finished them all
Dessert was the best.. Satisfied my sweet tooth to the max..
My gifts from Anne.. The card was for not being able to attend my ROM..

No comments: