Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday Celebrations with Family

2 Saturdays back saw us celebrating my bro and my birthday which is 5 days apart at the newly opened Seafood Republic at RWS. This was the first time that I have been to RWS since it opened early this year. We met up with my parents at Vivo and took the Sentosa Express to RWS.

It was about 5 when we reached and our reservation was at 6.30pm so we wandered around before heading to the restaurant for dinner.


I <3 how they used colourful lollis to decorate the trees. Makes me feel happy just seeing them.
A family pic infront of the Universal Globe
Not forgetting a pic with my hubby
The restaurant was located near the waterfront
Signage of the restaurant
The staffs were still undergoing briefing when we reached so we took some pics at the waterfront
Me and hubs again
SSR a collaboration amoung the 4 seafood restaurant big names in singapore
Restaurant entrance
We were allocated a table at the second level. That explains why we are going up the stairs
The menu
Restaurant set up at the second level. I love the colour scheme used and the chandeliers.
Seafood fried rice
Steamed fresh prawns
Coffee ribs with almond flakes. These don't come cheap but they are worth the price.
Chilli crab! Yum! Typing this post is making me crave for seafood again.
Salted egg yolk crab. Nice. A refreshing change from the usual Chilli crab. Love the creamy and salty sauce.
Us again with our bibs on
By the time we finished our sumptious dinner, night had fallen.
Before we went back, we stopped by Garrett for their popcorn after hearing many positive reviews. I got the Crispy Caramel and the Cheese Popcorn. The popcorn was big and round and crunchy unlike those that we usually get from the cinemas. Will be making a trip back soon to get another bag although it is on the pricier side, I feel that it is worth it.

No comments: