Monday, November 22, 2010

Less than 6 months

OMG!! I just realised that I have less than 6 months left till my AD. And I have not decided on my themes, bridesmaids, bridegroom, PG, VG, MUA etc. So much not done yet. And I have been regretting my decision to get my gowns from Taiwan.. :( Although I have chosen the gowns during my last trip there in April, I have problems remembering the design that I chose and fitting will be a problem. ARGHHH!! I blogged about the seamstress I found to do the required alterations. But I keep having this nagging feeling that the gown would not be what I remembered. Have been toying with the idea of getting a Singapore BS for the gowns but they are way expensive and hubs is not supportive. *Pulls hair*  HOW??!!??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey babe, have been following your blog. Dun worri, do it systematically. List down all your stuff and then decide on the biggest issue first (those that will affect other smaller choices). You be fine!

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the suggestions and for following my blog =)
I am starting my to-do list ald..