Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Back on 2010

2010 is coming to an end in a few hours time and the new year will be upon us soon.

In a nutshell, 2010 saw us going on our first trip together with just the 2 of us and to Taipei to take our pre-wedding photos, we also spent a huge sum of money this year to prepare for our wedding and quarreled quite frequently. But these have brought us closer together and we now appreciate each other more.

In 2010 I got married and was promoted to a Mrs. It has also been the year that I get to try something different workwise albeit its also in the research area and this has further strengthened my decision to venture out of my comfort zone come 2011.

2010 has seen me going through more ups than downs. I did not bother to make any resolutions at the beginning of the year as I knew that chances are I will not be able to fulfill them. 2011 will be no different either.

Happy 2011 everyone!!


No comments: