Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Of Roast Chicken and Post Christmas Blues

Its 2 days after christmas and its back to work for me. Suffering from post holiday blues and I’m so looking forward to the New Year’s holiday which will be happening in less than 4 days time. There is not much motivation at work and I am seriously considering a change of job after I’m finished with my current secondment. But that will not happen in the next 6 months.

On a happier note, Christmas eve at WF’s place was fun and my Roast Chicken turned out beautifully albeit the vegetables at the top were burnt, BUT those that were soaked in the juices of the chicken was soft and flavourful. And the chicken itself was very juicy. Received raving compliments from everyone who tried the chicken. Gonna roast one for my parents to try soon.

No comments: