Tuesday, February 01, 2011

2 more days to CNY and Some updates ..

Pardon me for the long hiatus. Works been mad busy preparing for the re-cert audit which finally ended on Thursday. I can now look forward to the CNY hols without that big load on my shoulders..

Met up with Joyce on Wed evening for dinner. It has been more than a yr since we last met up. Jos as usual was a no show. Wedding bells will be ringing soon for Jos at the end of this year and in the next 2 years for Joyce. Lots of weddings to attend these few years. But I love attending weddings so its a good thing. And it makes me happy to see all my girls settling down and starting their own families.

With my buddy of 10 years..

With CNY 2 days just away, I went and got my nails done. Tried out the gel polish for the first time as it was still quite a few days before CNY when I went for my mani and I wanted it to last. A bit pricy but it was worth it. The photos don't do it justice but my nails looks like there are millions and billions of crystals shining on it under the light. <3 them to the max. No regrets.

Pretty glad that I managed to finish my CNY shopping early this year. Clothes were mainly bought online throughout the year and haven't got the chance to wear them yet and shoes were bought early this month. It was good cos with the audit, I would not have been able to find the time to do my shopping. So YAY for online blogshops. =)

Pretty nails in preparation for the new year..

No comments: