Friday, February 04, 2011

Double Digit Countdown ...

... Starts Now!!

99 more days to my wedding day..

Some of the stuffs which I have settled since my last update:

  • My new wardrobe have been bought and delivered to his place - Not the one from Ikea that we were initially thinking of getting but one from the neighbourhood furniture shops. Cheap, about the same quality as tt from Ikea and has free delivery. So good enough in my opinion.
  • 80% of 兄弟s and 姐妹s confirmed.
  • Bought the gold ties from the push cart at Bugis Junction.
  • Bought cloth in the same colour as the ties from shop in Chinatown complex - Have to sew it into sashes for the 姐妹s.
  • Shoes and pants for J .
  • Trial makeup for AD - Did the trial on 30th Jan. Had a good discussion with Angela on my preferences and some of my concerns which she tried to address during the trial. Liked what I see during my trial so I trust that I will be in good hands on my big day.
  • Bought my shoes to match my white gown - I'm thinking of selling the pair that I bought from Anna Nucci. Read here. There's no occasion that I can wear it and its just taking up a space and collecting dust in the storeroom.
Pretty happy with how things have been coming along. My To-Do list is slowly but surely getting shorter. I've been learning to take things easy and not be a bridezilla. Some things which are not in my control I try not to let it bother me. I'm thankful that I have J beside me along the way. Though he usually prefers to take a backseat in these nitty gritty stuffs. I know that I still can count on him to make the big decisions and be there for me when I need his opinions or support.

2 comments:

melodramalyn said...

I trust you'll be in good hands and things will fall on nicely on your big day. Gotta learn from you to take things easy too *chop*. =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lyn. I'm sure things will go wonderfully for you too on your big day.