Friday, March 04, 2011

Disappointments

Pardon my lack of posts for the past week. Have not been in the mood to blog as I've been busy looking for a bridal shop for my gowns. Was orginally planning to get the gowns which I have tried from Taiwan but the BS (for those who do not know, my BS is Judy Wedding Taipei) lost my receipt and I do not have a copy of it. Only knew that they did not have any record when I asked them for the umpteen time to take a photo of the gowns for me to refresh my memory on what I have chosen. WTH! Although they said they will take some photos of other gowns for me to choose but seeing and wearing it is different. It might look nice but when I wear it it might be ok only. Giving me problems so close to my wedding day. Super pissed off now. Anyway it has been 5 days since they said they will send the photos to me and previously when they said they will call, they nv call. We have decided to write them off and get another local one asap so I am now scrutinizing the forums for cheap deals and hopefully I will be able to get a BS by next week.. On the bright side, at least they did not screw up my albums..

1 comment:

melodramalyn said...

sorry to hear wat happened. hope you find your ideal BS soon. chin up, things will fall into place... soon! :)