Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gown Selection

I am finally going for my gown selection tomorrow afternoon at Seletar Broadway. Have to choose a WG and an EG. From my past experiences during gown selection, I look best in a halter, heart-shaped neckline gown. Off shoulder gowns makes me look bigger than I am although it can mask my big arms. Halter gowns can also hide that piece of flesh near the armpit that is the bane of all women's existence.

Heart-shaped gowns flatter my shape but strapless gowns are a big nono as the bust tends to fold over onto itself resulting in creases forming on the gown just below the bustline. Toga's also look good on me so I might be getting a Toga style for my EG. Empire or A line cutting is also a must to hide by big tummy and slim line my body shape. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am able to find the gowns that I like.

No comments: