Tuesday, April 05, 2011

1st Date Revisited

This post is very late. Early last month, I received a msg from J saying that he will be bringing me out for dinner that evening. Turned out that he wanted to visit the place of our 1st date which was TCC. Haven been there with him since New Years Eve 2009.

They changed the name to TCC at the Bay and also the menu which is pictureless now. Very like those you find in restaurants with just the name of the dish and a short description. The last time we went (which was pretty long ago), the menu was the same as those at the other outlets. There wasn't much difference to the deco though.

Headed down to Prive Bar for desserts after dinner where that silly boy who usually can't stomach much dessert ordered a cake for himself.

Simply love these times with just J and me enjoying some private and quiet together time.

My Blood Orange Fizz


My Seafood Aglio Olio ~ Same dish that I ordered on our 1st date
His Clams and Prawn Spaghetti
Chilling @ Prive Bar
Sticky Date Pudding with Butterscotch sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
And Peanut Butter Crunch Chocolate Cake

No comments: